Are you a young graduate interested in international relations? Are you curious to learn more about work of a diplomatic mission and how the EU Delegation represents EU interests and values in Sudan?
A traineeship of up to 6 months within the Political Press & Information Section of the EU Delegation to Sudan, starting in November 2021, subject to availability of the budget.
- Organize political meetings
- Organize public diplomacy events
- Monitor the Sudanese media (newspapers, TV and Radio)
- Conduct Political Research
We look for:
Qualifications or special requirements:
- Due to the very evolutive context of the COVID-19 breakthrough, applicants currently residing in Sudan will only be considered, preferably in the nearby of capital Khartoum
- At least a BA in Political Sciences or Economics or Media Studies
- Fluent in English and Arabic
How to apply?
Candidates must apply to the e-mail address [email protected](link sends e-mail)(link sends e-mail) and send the following documents:
- A detailed standard Europass curriculum vitae (CV) (CVs in other format will not be considered)
- a cover letter describing why you want to participate in a EU traineeship
- and an application form
Please mention in the subject of your e-mail: Funded Traineeship – Political, Press & Information Section .
Important information to read before applying
Before applying you are requested to examine the dedicated website as well as the general eligibility criteria for a paid traineeship (Article 8 of the Decision ADMIN(2017)28 – Paid traineeship)
Each selected trainee will receive a monthly grant to cover living expenses. All costs related to travel inside the country of residence, visa, insurance, accommodation must be borne by the trainee.
Applications from non-eligible candidates will not be considered. After the evaluation of all applications, shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited for an interview. Unsuccessful candidates will be notified by email. In case the selected candidate is not able to present the required documents, his/her candidacy will be rejected.