The ICDL Exam Preparation Course is a comprehensive training program designed to prepare you for the International Computer Driving License (ICDL) examination.
The course covers all the essential skills in computer usage and its various applications.
You will learn how to confidently and efficiently use office software programs such as word processors, spreadsheets, and presentation software.
Additionally, you will gain an understanding of essential security concepts and how to protect personal information.
This course equips you with the necessary skills to achieve excellent results in the ICDL exam and enhances your chances of securing a job in the field of information technology.
m3aarf platform, in cooperation with UNESCO, present the ICDL course.
The course is free with an accredited certificate, and it consists of 9 levels :
- Computer basics
- Internet basics
- word processing
- participation via the Internet
- information security for teachers
- printing and data entry
- communication and information technology in the field of education
The course consists of the following lessons:
- -Windows Operating System | ICDL Teacher
- -ICDL Windows Exam Computer Essential English
- -ICDL Word Exam English | ICDL Teacher
- -WORD ICDL Word | ICDL Teacher
- -PowerPoint ICDL
- -PowerPoint Exam English ICDL
- -icdl Access exam ICDL V5 Access Exam English
- -Out Look Internet ICDL
- -icdl internet exam
- –Excel ICDL ICDL Teacher
- -ICDL Excel Spreadsheets Exam English
- -ICT icdl Security Arabic
- -ICT ICT Exam Arabic ICDL