Italian language tuition fees are among the lowest in the world, making it highly advantageous for students. Therefore, you can apply for Italian University of Pisa Scholarships for the academic year 2023-2024. The University of Pisa in Italy offers the most extensive range of scholarships for foreign students, specifically those interested in Bachelor’s degree programs or seeking a Master’s degree. Being one of Italy’s oldest universities, the University of Pisa enrolls a substantial number of students every year. You can submit your application online.
Details About University of Pisa Scholarships
The University of Pisa is a prestigious public institution that was founded in 1343 and is ranked among the top eight universities in Italy. As one of Italy’s oldest universities, Pisa enrolls a significant number of students annually. The university comprises twenty departments that provide a vast range of courses. Notable alumni of the University of Pisa include the astronomer Galileo Galilei, the American-Italian physicist Enrico Fermi, the Italian mathematician Vito Volterra, and many others.
- Host country: Italy
- Degrees of Bachelor’s and master’s
- Financial Safety: Paid in Full
- Due on or before May 15, 2023
Several scholarships for the 2023-24 Pisa College Grant in Italy are funded by universities, while others are supported by the Italian government. For the academic year 2023-2024, regular students will be required to pay a “full annual contribution” of €2,400.00, which covers administrative, academic, and educational services.
For abroad understudies, Pisa College offers various kinds of grants.
- A grant from UNIPI (for understudies from abroad)
- The grant from DSU (Territorial Grant)
- Italian Service of International Concerns and Global Participation MAECI Grant
- Put Your Ability in Italy Program Grant While certain grants are financed by colleges, others are supported by the Italian government.
The accompanying capabilities should be met to be qualified for the College of Pisa Grant in Italy in 2023-2024:
- All abroad candidates are qualified for the Pisa College grant.
- You probably procured a four-year college education to apply for an expert’s program.
- without regard to nationality
- Dear applicant, you need to obtain an acceptance letter in order to be accepted.
- IELTS and TOEFL are not required.
- For the majority of its programs, the College of Pisa doesn’t charge an application expense.
It is given to exceptional students. The Italian government will take care of the expenses. The Scholarship is available for programs leading to bachelor’s and master’s degrees. There is no specific requirement for the applicant to pay any of the application fees.
How to Apply
Every applicant must submit their application via the online application portal. The University of Pisa offers a variety of scholarships. The prerequisites and standards for each scholarship are available for review. There is a direct link to the official university web page below